Ο άνθρωπος εκτίθεται σε συνεχή άγχος καθ 'όλη τη διάρκεια της ημέρας. Προσπαθώντας να ανταποκριθούμε στις προσδοκίες στο σπίτι και στον χώρο εργασίας, οι συγκρούσεις, τα οικονομικά προβλήματα, ο θόρυβος και η περιβαλλοντική ρύπανση είναι αγχωτικές και όλα αυτά θα μπορούσαν μακροπρόθεσμα να είναι ιδιαίτερα επιβλαβή για το σώμα μας. Η Rhodiola έχει εφαρμοστεί εδώ και αιώνες και είναι μια φυσική λύση σε όλα αυτά.
Rhodiolin - Rhodiola rosea και ψευδάργυρος κατά του στρες
Rhodiolin contains zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal cognitive functions, thus can be used to more effectively cope with everyday stressful lifestyle. Zinc, in addition to its numerous benefits, contributes also to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Rhodiolin also contains 100 mg of Rhodiola concentrate in each capsule which is equivalent to 500 mg of Rhodiola powder.
Best before: see side of pack.
Rhodiola rosea and zinc for stress
How do the active ingredients of Rhodiolin work?
Rhodiola rosea - the ingredients it contains
- support the body in times of stress and increased physical exertion
- have a positive effect on the nervous system
- support proper blood circulation
- support the supply of cells with oxygen and nutrients
- contribute to the optimal activity of cognitive and mental functions
- protect against oxidative stress
- has a positive effect on cognitive processes
- helps protect cells against the harmful effects of free radicals
- cares for the health of the skin, hair and nails, which is extremely important in times of increased stress
- strengthens immunity
Who do we especially recommend?
- People exposed to stress.
- During the period of increased mental and physical effort.
- People who feel energy deficiency.
- People who have trouble falling asleep.
food supplement Calivita: Rhodiolin
Rhodiolin active ingredients
Zinc 5 mg
- Consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Rhodiolin, Calivita, Rhodiola, rosary mountain, arctic root, golden root, stress, adaptation, depression, memory, antioxidant, aphrodisiac
Rhodiola rosea - adaptogen
How does the Rhodiola rosea work
- adaptogenic improves the reaction to stress, facilitating a quick return to normal after the withdrawal of stress factors,
- cardioprotective: prevents cardiac arrhythmias, reduces local ischemia, regulates blood pressure,
- strengthens the immune system, especially immune supervision (anti-cancer effect),
- improves intellectual functions, prevents fatigue,
- stimulates sexual vitality, is helpful in the prevention of sexual disorders,
- increases the sensitivity of cells to insulin, thanks to which it allows you to maintain the correct level of sugar in the blood,
- protects the liver against the harmful effects of toxins, reduces the side effects of drugs,
- has a strong antioxidant effect, effectively prevents damage caused by free radicals and accelerates the regeneration of already existing changes in the genetic material (DNA),
- improves the efficiency of athletes, supports anabolic processes, and enables the effective use of cellular reserves.
Rhodiola rosea for stress and depression
- reduce the harmful effects of stress on the heart muscle,
- has anti-stress and anti-depressants effect,
- prevents arrhythmia and the local ischemia,
- protects the liver against toxic substances,
- improves mood,
- has a positive effect on improving memory
- has an antioxidant effect,
- has analgesic properties
- stimulates sexual vitality,
- increases resistance to disease through their immunostimulatory properties.
Rhodiola rosea restores the natural balance
Rhodiola rosea L. is one of the most popular adaptogen plants of antistress effects
The herb Rhodiola Rosea used in the Rhodiolin capsule has been the subject of continuous study in several countries around the world. But what do these studies reveal?
The capsule Rhodiolin was introduced into the global network of CaliVita® more than a decade ago and its success has been unbroken ever since. Based on feedback some use it to reduce or control everyday tension or in unexpectedly emerging stressful situations. Others use it to maintain their general energy level. If taken before bedtime it may help sleeping through the night by balancing the level of stress accumulated during the day.
In addition, it may be a natural supplementary component for curing depression.
- it is not addictive ie. it does not cause addiction,
- it has no known side effects,
- collaborates in a mild way with our body in order to maintain or restore its balance,
- its effect is maintained by continued long-term use ie. it would result in habituation.
- It can be excellently complemented with tablets Stress Management or MagneZi B6 as well as BioHarmonex® device.
So it makes sense to resort to nature’s help if you feel your nervous system and body needs some mild and balanced support.
Adaptogen? It is some relative of adapter, isn’t it?
** Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15252224