Στις περισσότερες φυσιολογικές διεργασίες οι διάφορες βιταμίνες ασκούν το αποτέλεσμα μαζί. Ένα δισκίο Full Spectrum σας προσφέρει τις πιο χρήσιμες ουσίες που χρειάζεστε. Εκτός από τη συμπερίληψη των απαραίτητων βιταμινών, έχουμε επίσης λάβει υπόψη την αναλογία τους σε σχέση μεταξύ τους. Για ιδανικό αποτέλεσμα έχουμε προσθέσει και ορυκτά σε αυτόν τον τύπο.
Full Spectrum - πολυβιταμίνη μακράς δράσης με βιοδιαθέσιμες βιταμίνες και μέταλλα
Multivitamin and mineral complex for adults and children 7 years and over. Formula contains vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid, that along with minerals zinc, iron, selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Produced for: CaliVita International B.V. Beursplein 37, 3001 DC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Vitamins and minerals
What ingredients does the Full Spectrum multivitamin contain
To whom we especially recommend
- supplement deficiencies in the daily diet of children, adolescents and adults,
- irreplaceable for people living in large cities, on busy streets and in a contaminated environment, where there is a higher concentration of heavy metals (e.g. lead, cadmium and strontium) in water and biosphere,
- they counteract the effects of stress and soothe migraine headaches, muscle and joint pain,
- are recommended for hair loss, vision or sleep disturbances.
Essential vitamins and minerals
Multivitamin complexIn today's busy world, more and more people pay attention to usefulness and practicality. This product contains vitamins and minerals that support the proper functioning of the body, in an optimal proportion and easily digestible form.
Bio-available minerals - chelates
Multivitamin with prolonged action
food supplement Calivita: Full Spectrum
Full Spectrum active ingredients
Vitamin C 60 mg
Magnesium 57 mg
Inositol 20 mg
Choline 20 mg
Zinc 10 mg
Niacin 10 mg
PABA 5 mg
Pantothenic acid 5 mg
Vitamin E 7 I.U.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 4 mg
Rutin 4 mg
Iron 4 mg
Manganese 3 mg
Hesperidin complex 2 mg
Copper 1.5 mg
Vitamin B6 1.2 mg
Vitamin B2 1.1 mg
Vitamin B1 1 mg
Beta Carotene 1500 I.U.
Folic acid 200 mcg
Iodine 80 mcg
Biotin 40 mcg
Chromium 25 mcg
Selenium 20 mcg
Molybdenum 10 mcg
Vitamin B12 1 mcg
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
- This product is intended for adults only.
- It is not recommended to consume other supplements containing B-Vitamins, or iron while taking this product, except on the recommendation of a qualified medical professional.
- Some people may be sensitive or allergic to some of the ingredients in this product. Please read the label carefully, and avoid taking the product if you are sensitive to any ingredient. If you are not sure, consult with a qualified physician before taking the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- helpful in maintaining the vitality, health and beauty, excellent physical and mental condition, in maintaining the proper functioning of the body:
- complements the deficiencies in the daily diet in children, adolescents and adults,
- indispensable for people living in big cities, with busy streets and in a contaminated environment, where higher concentrations of heavy metals (such as lead, cadmium and strontium) in water and the biosphere,
- prevents the effects of stress and relieves migraine headaches, muscle or joints aches
- prevents hair loss, visual impairment or sleep disorders.
Why do we need multivitamin supplementation, especially now?
- Because fruit and vegetables today contain far fewer vitamins and minerals than decades ago;
- Due to the increasingly polluted environment in which we live - our body is much more often put to the test;
- Because not only in winter we are exposed to the attack of more and more dangerous bacteria and viruses, which only a strong immune system can deal with effectively;
- In this way, we can provide the body with the necessary ingredients in the right proportions.
Full Spectrum CaliVita® - multivitamin suitable for you, especially if
What is the composition of the Full Spectrum multivitamin supplement?
- Supports the immune system,
- It reduces the feeling of tiredness and weariness,
- Supports the nervous system,
- It takes part in the production of collagen, which has a positive effect on the functioning of blood vessels, skin, gums, bones, teeth and cartilage,
- It plays an important role in protecting cells against the harmful effects of free radicals, which are the cause of many diseases and accelerate the aging of the body and the formation of wrinkles.
- Support the functioning of the immune system,
- Reduce the feeling of tiredness and weariness,
- Support metabolism,
- They take part in the production of red blood cells,
- They play an important role in maintaining mental health and the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacin, nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, vitamin PP)
Vitamin B4 (folic acid, folate)
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, calcium pantothenate, panthenol)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Biotin (vitamin B7, vitamin H)
Inositol (vitamin B9)
Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA, vitamin B10)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin, cobalamin)
- Has a positive effect on immunity,
- Supports mental health,
- Plays an important role in maintaining fertility, maintaining the proper level of testosterone in the blood,
- Takes care of the beauty of hair, skin and nails,
- It helps to maintain the acid-base balance of the body,
- They will contribute to bone health.
- Proper cell division
- Limiting the feeling of tiredness and weariness,
- Supporting immunity,
- Effective supply of oxygen to the body,
- Proper production of blood cells and hemoglobin.