Η πράσινη φροντίδα γίνεται με το μηδέν, το οποίο έχει χρησιμοποιηθεί στην παραδοσιακή ιατρική για μεγάλο χρονικό διάστημα λόγω της μεγάλης ποικιλίας των θετικών επιδράσεων που έχει. Είναι ένα φυσικό διουρητικό και μπορεί να αποτελέσει ένα κατάλληλο συμπλήρωμα για την αλκαλινική δίαιτα. Περιέχει άφθονες βιταμίνες και μεταλλικές ουσίες, οι οποίες προάγουν την υγιή λειτουργία του σώματός μας.
Green Care - Λουκέρνη και μαγνήσιο
Green care contains magnesium, an important mineral that contribute to electrolyte balance. It also contains 500 mg of alfalfa also known as Lucerne in each tablet.
Produced for: CaliVita International B.V. Beursplein 37, 3001 DC Rotterdam, The Netherland
Best before: see side of pack.
Alfalfa and magnesium tablets
How do the active ingredients of Green Care work?
- has a revitalizing effect
- increases the physical and mental capacity of the body
- supports metabolism
- has a positive effect on the condition of hair and nails
- cares for the health of intimate areas in women
- supports the nervous system
- helps to maintain electrolyte balance
- contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue and weariness
- positively influencing energy metabolism
- takes care of cognitive functions
- supports the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
Who do we especially recommend?
- People who feel tired.
- Everyone who wants to take care of electrolyte balance.
- People who care about metabolism.
- People who care for their hair and nails.
Interesting facts about alfalfaDid you know that ... alfalfa is also known as alfalfa, and its root can grow up to 10 meters deep? Thanks to this, it obtains nutrients from much cleaner soil, rich in priceless bioelements.
Lucerne in folk medicine
food supplement Calivita: Green Care
Green Care active ingredients
Magnesium 75 mg
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- The high proportion of fat-soluable vitamins in alfalfa means that if you are taking it continuously, it is beneficial to take a break from use for a one month period, every two to three months.
- If you are taking an anti-coagulant for your blood, consult with a qualified medical professional before taking this product, or any other product that contains Vitamin K.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Green Care, Calivita, alfalfa, Medicago sativa, chlorophyll, deacidification, alkalizing diet, ulcers, thyroid, resistance, bloating, heartburn, hyperacidity, appetite, inflammation of the bladder, bleeding, clotting, vitamin K.
Lucerne - alfalfa
Lucerne - a source of vitamin K.
The action of alfalfa
- Prevention of gastric and duodenal ulcers,
- Against the enlargement of the thyroid!
- Strengthens the immune system and vitality
- Used for flatulence, heart burn, loss of appetite, and acidity,
- Restores normal intestinal bacterial flora, has anti-fungal properties
- Recommended for chronic inflammation of the bladder and prostate,
- To prevent excessive bleeding (from the nose and during menstruation),
- Supports the treatment of anemia,
- Increases blood clotting due to vitamin K,
- Provides better sleep,
- Relieves stress, hyperactivity and depression, headaches, anxiety,
- Supports the treatment of diabetes, arthritis, asthma and cancer.
Lucerne - applicationAlfalfa also contains antifungal substances, which is why it strengthens the activity of Acidophilus bacteria. Alfalfa is a good natural laxative, diuretic and fever-lowering agent. It is also known to prevent the formation of goiter (enlargement of the thyroid gland). Alfalfa supports the absorption and assimilation of carbohydrates, protein, calcium, iron and other trace elements.
Lucerne or its extract is especially beneficial for the elderly. It strengthens the immune system, slows down the aging process. It increases life force, physical efficiency, and ensures better sleep. Alfalfa supports the treatment of acute and chronic inflammation of the bladder or prostate, it also reduces rheumatic pains and supports lactation (milk secretion). Its action develops slowly but it is thorough.